Wednesday 30 September 2015

End of a love story

I have been waiting for you...
I have come to live with you...
                Your dad is waiting .. Go...
I got permission 
He trust me...
                 Are you nuts?
                 You want to move in with me?
                 Get out of here...
                 I don't wanna be with you...!
You said that you liked me and 
You wanted to be with me........!
                 I was caught up in the moment...!
Is it that easy for you?
Love is that easy?
                Damn. You got a hearing problem?
                Didn't you hear me?
                Get out of here.........
                You give me a big head ache
                My head is about to explode
                I' am not here to date
                So leave before I make you...!

No comments:

Post a Comment